Tel: 0161 945 3766 Email
Phone icon
Email icon



A free initial site survey will be carried out taking into consideration your ideas, requirements and budget. We will help you to create an idea of how you want the project to look and feel.




Once an order has been placed we will provide you with technical drawings including structural calculations and any other specifics for submission. we will also make contact with the council representative from your local building control and remain in contact throughout the project to ensure the project stays within council regulations.




Most new buildings or major changes to existing buildings or to the local environment need consent - known as planning permission. Without a planning system everyone could construct buildings or use land in any way they wanted, no matter what effect this would have on other people who live and work in their area. Your local planning authority is responsible for deciding whether a development - anything from an extension to a new build project

can go ahead.




You can make certain types of minor changes to your house without needing to apply for planning permission. These are called "permitted development rights". They derive from a general planning permission granted not by the local authority but by Parliament. Bear in mind that the permitted development rights which apply to many common projects for houses do not apply to flats, maisonettes or other buildings.

We will always contact your local planning authority and discuss your proposal before any work begins. They will be able to inform us of any reason why the development may not be permitted and if you need to apply for planning permission.




Homewell Improvements

2A Church Road



M22 4WL


Tel : 0161 945 3766

Mobile : 07825 091492

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.